View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:02 AM   #127
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshiftlabs View Post
I'd be glad to help out - once I can get this thing working! I'm having issues getting usbnet working so I can get a terminal, which would seem to be a prerequisite for installing developer keys. If I'm mistaken, or if there's an easier way to do this, let me know. (I've worked with Linux embedded systems before, but never the Kindle in particular.)
Yes, you'll need the usbnetworking running so you can manually install the rest of the stuff. Which problems are you having with usbnetwork? Let me guess: it won't install. There have obviously been some development versions (which can also install on the PW) going back and forth between NiLuJe and geekmaster, but I don't have any of these.

If anybody can repackage the usbnetwork files for the PW, make them available, and chime back in here, that would be appreciated. Otherwise, I'll now try to build the latest version of kindletool and repackage those files myself.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote