View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #49
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Although I was aware that any user could create a list, I have been under the impression that there were "official" lists such as the Sailor Steve Costigan list. I wouldn't expect to see the lists created by various users in the Feedbooks Guide, but I have been delighted to see these lists which you have been including.
No "official" lists, only lists created by an admin or a user. Lists created by users could be very useful too, the only thing necessary is some form of qualification for such a list to show up on the guide.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote