View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:00 AM   #8
pphilipp
Addict
pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Apple iPad 3 (I have owned many other tablets)
I personally have owned three "other" Android tablets this past year. All were cheap ($110 to $250). All were buggy. All really didn't compare to an iPad (the standard) or other good tablet.

My verdict is if you really have very basic needs, such as e-book reading, then go with almost any of the cheap tablets. But if you want a device that has a good responsive screen, plays media well, has a good battery, and is built to withstand drops and falls, then invest more (perhaps double) and go with the tablets that are known for these qualities.
pphilipp is offline   Reply With Quote