View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 05:04 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post

Although the version 1 I posted a couple of months ago opens without problem with the ADE and Sony desktop readers and with the Cybook Gen3 and ECO Readers it will not open with my new Sony PRS 650. The problem seems to be with the last HTML file, which was 296Kb. I have divided that file into two files, and found that the ebook now works on the Sony reader. So it looks as though the maximum file size for an HTML file in an ePub to be read on a Sony is somewhat less than 296Kb.

Regards, Alex
Repeated with today's date so the message will show in the forum today.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote