Thread: Troubleshooting New Kindle User...have a few questions
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 04:29 PM   #6
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaAfroSheenQueen View Post
Thanks for the recommendation.

I hope I don't sound like a total ass (which is not my intent)....but I'm soooo not a programmer and while I'm 99% sure that he's writing in English, I haven't a CLUE what he's saying. I did find the thread by I<3 Cabbage while searching this site, and I read through about 20 of the 50 pages and got a headache.

Is there software that is available to remove the DRM? If not then I need to brush up on my programming skills (let me go find that visual basic book from college...)
Enter this in google:

remove epub drm

click on the first link returned and look at post number 3.

Note, install Python 2.7 NOT 3.1.2.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote