Thread: Merge records
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 09:33 AM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mruseless View Post
Ah, great!
I thought I looked in there, but I must have missed it.
Thanks very much!
It's two levels deep - inside the edit metadata level and a bit deeper than most other functions. It probably doesn't matter which you select first, unless one has wrong metadata. If so, select the one with the correct or better metadata first, then the other one, then choose the merge and "delete others" option. The "keep others" option will put your .azw and .pdf formats in the first selected record, but keep the second selected record anyway, with only its original format. The "merge" always occurs only in the first record you select, while the other records are either deleted or kept.

Last edited by Starson17; 06-14-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote