View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 01:23 PM   #15
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
Yes, I realized that my particular answer didn't answer the question I was asking, but that's only because I'm new to the current crop of ereaders and am still researching them. I'm the only person I know who actually has one, so I don't have any hands-on experience with ereaders other than the Libre.

I just figured that those of you who have been around-the-block, so to speak, would have a better idea of what you craved and would have a particular ereader in mind.
What are you looking for in your next ereader? Do you have a particular size, screen, etc. in mind?
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote