View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:24 AM   #7
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
I don't mean to bash on Bookeen, but they've come to a point where their (non)action just isn't comprehensible.

They're a small team, okay. They need time to finish the firmeware update(s), okay. They don't even find the time to answer all the mail requests, okay.

But they should be caple of processing all incoming orders. This is their key business. That's how the'y re supposed to make money.

A friend of mine ordered the Opus weeks ago at bol.de. He didn't get it until now, because bol.de didn't receive their stock either. How does Bookeen expect to sell their new core product if they don't ship it?

Sure, it's holiday season in France, and some employees may be away. But then I'd simply not release a new device right now, my!
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote