View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 11:22 AM   #2519
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin42069 View Post
I've had to interrupt my downloading of fanfiction and such cuz my computer is slow and it messes up alot and thats wiped out my jobs list for the day and such i tend to lose what exactly i was downloading. is there another place that a log was stored in calibre or even the plugin itself.
If you run calibre from command line in debug mode (calibre-debug -g) it will also output the URL lists in the command line window. But there's a lot of other debug information from calibre itself and the plugins.

If you ran it in debug and directed the output to a file (calibre-debug -g > output.txt), you could search the file for URL lists.