View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #183
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
There is a lot of difference to me. Having the more yellow tint does help with the clarity of the screen. It is very hard to tell from the pictures that have been taken that I have seen. It is a lot better in person. Hard to describe, but if you get a chance to see one in person, I think that would help a lot.
Thanks I am waiting for more pics that close up so far people have taken them too far away.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote