View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiesommer View Post
Yes, this is what I want, and what I can do when laying it out as a Book in Indesign. But I want the page breaks to come between the chapters of each individual book. I can't figure out how to do that. Each book itself is perfect, but when I combine them into one it doesn't carry over (for lack of a technical term) the fact that I've specified first level entries as chapter breaks.

I'm sorry if I'm not being clear enough.
InDesign is difficult to use to do what you want. I would suggest you pull the resultant file into Sigil and you can then fix it to do what you want. You can regenerate the TOC to leave out the individual chapters from the master TOC is you wish. Note that most readers allow levels of TOC entries so having a huge list may be ok using expansions etc.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote