View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #57
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
[QUOTE=jayne80;2251224]err.... I would just like to point out at this moment in time you should be comparing it to the hard back price as the paperback doesn't come out until next year, by which time the kindle price will probably have dropped.

In answer to your question, it depends on how much I want to read the book NOW, and what the chances are of it coming down in price.[/QUOTE
My answer would be, if you want it, if you want to read it.. buy it.. what's a few bucks for your pleasure? no big deal..
Doug
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote