View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsquabbles View Post
works just fine that way on 3 tablets and 2 phones. just drop them in, got to downloaded files on the kindle app and there you go.

to make sure syncing works i have to go back to the library and change catalogs (download/cloud - to get them to load) after reading or else it may not always sync.
I've tried creating a folder in the root of my SD card called "kindle" and putting books in there, but the Kindle app doesn't see them. It only seems to see books in internal memory in the folder:

Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files

Putting music and video in folders on the SD card works absolutely fine, but not books.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote