View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 02:43 PM   #20
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
I noticed the EXACT same thing with my hubby's iPad! But, the average tablet user just doesn't think (or care) about that! All they seem to care about is: Can I play Angry Birds???
Whenever my husband does something awesome with his iPad, I always say "how's that crappy-screened machine of yours working out for you?". It makes me feel good about my $500 cheaper product!
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote