View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 11:29 PM   #9
delphin
Evangelist
delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsknit View Post
Is there any way to bookmark an audiobook on the 650? I mostly use my Sansa clip for audiobooks and have only put some music on my 650 so far but wondered about bookmarking; there are some times when it would be easier to have the audiobooks on the reader instead.
Not sure what you mean by 'bookmark'?

So far as I know, the Sony can't have multiple Audio Book titles open at the same time, and independently remember track positions for multiple titles, like it does for its standard text type e-book titles.

You can pause playback at any time, even while reading a text title, and then resume audio playback later from the same point, but only for the single album or audio book title which is 'now playing'.

Last edited by delphin; 02-26-2011 at 11:40 PM.
delphin is offline   Reply With Quote