View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 08:31 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Page turn buttons are too small? Just how big do you expect them to be? If anything, the 'next page' button is slightly too large.
As a Kindle 2 owner who has played with others K3's, I agree that they went waaaay overboard in in reducing the size of the page turn buttons (the width... the height is fine) - and a lot of other buttons. I'm a big guy with sausage fingers (yep, we read too) and it's definitely an issue. But it's not that big of a deal, I'm sure I'll have all kinds of choices when my K2 finally wears out (which is the only way it's ever going to be replaced).
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote