View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #43
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
For books, OPDS would work, but I imagine that users would like to have their reading set-up backed up, particularly when there are so many options as in CoolReader. E.G I just bought an Advent Vega (10 inch tablet) and I have a different configuration than in my Samsung Galaxy S (4 inch smartphone), for example the double column mode.
Plus with dropbox something like whisper sync could be possible for android devices meaning you could use different devices to read the same ebook without loosing your place.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote