View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 08:18 AM   #10
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Couldn't figure out how to get the whole series for $24, but a good deal on the bundle and two others in the series (two are still priced at hardcover pricing). Dropping Exposed got to the $24 range (with Whitewash thrown in); Exposed is cheapest at Amazon currently, it seems.
I already had Damaged which is the latest one. Had to get the others, that's how I got to the $24 and change price. Glad to hear you picked it up Karen.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote