Thread: hacking in?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #4
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by omro View Post
Not at all, it's interesting. I've looked at OI and it's very betaware at the moment, so I've not even thought to look into it.
Yes, it is only at the 0.2 release level right now, but it is already being used on one commercial book reader called Azbooka.
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Azbooka
The developers are very responsive to user input, unlike the Jinke tribe, so bugs get cleaned up quite rapidly. It is the only firmware I use on my V3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omro View Post
However, with more people getting these cool little devices a port isn't far off, surely
One would hope not too far off.
The last time that I looked at the OI Wiki, it still did not have a schedule slot though.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote