View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 04:33 AM   #6
Burgher
Connoisseur
Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage eDGe
I've installed Allmine on my fullsize EE and also found that many apps that I was going to install from Market are marked as incompatible although they do work on the EE when installed from APK files. I've tried changing the device ID in build.prop to all possible kinds of modern devices that do support all those apps to no avail. Then I've tried changing LCD density as advised on some Android-related sites for fixing the incompatibility issues. That didn't help either.

vldmr, the guy that was the first to succeed in installing Allmine on fullsize EE, suggested in PM that
Quote:
I believe application compatibility is determined not as much by model of device, but by its capabilities, many of which are defined in build.prop, but some might be queried by software at runtime. Thing that are determined at runtime would be for example screen resolution, availability of orientation sensors, and other HW related stuff. You can not really change any of those.
Burgher is offline   Reply With Quote