View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 12:17 PM   #35
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
i recommend that you read the stories in side jobs along with the novels. they are all labeled as to when they occur so you can read them chronologically interleaved with the novels.
That's what I've decided to do. The prequel-ish story (with the little girl) was interesting. Although, I hope there is one that bridges the gap between then and now, especially where Murphy us concerned.

Last edited by Nyssa; 09-19-2011 at 12:21 PM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote