View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 03:55 AM   #1
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Question Strange formatting in the viewer

I have a strange problem with links formatting in the viewer. It looks like there are vertical bars after the dots in the URL.

I've inspected both the html and the css and there is nothing I can see that can make the links look like this.

In the example in the attachment, the links have a class of "weblink" and the .weblink class in the css has only: text-decoration: underline; color: #0000FF

I don't know if it is only the viewer in calibre that shows this formatting or also the iPad. I haven't transferred these books to my iPad yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cap1.gif
Views:	235
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	63131  
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote