View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 04:58 PM   #10
esquire415
Enthusiast
esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 7" Notion Ink Adam
I voted for METALLIC BLUE only! Titanium Black and Titanium Grey are leading by a mile. But I want something different. I hope Notion Ink comes in 5 different colors for the initial release of the Adam.

I think Metallic Blue is not boring like black and grey. It's fresh. It also has silver accents which creates more interest. Still looks slick and mean yet elegant and professional. Doesn't call too much attention unlike the bright blue, yellow and red renders which I think are loud and makes it look like a toy and cheap, sort of something that Mattel will make. I wish there is a Black+Silver option though which will be my 2nd pick.

Though it would never beat Titanium Black or Grey, Let's at least vote Metallic Blue up to 3rd (currently battling that positiong with Black+Red and Grey+White)
esquire415 is offline   Reply With Quote