View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
IOW, Yet Another Blog About Why Their Vaporware is Superior to Everyone Else's Vaporware.

Hmmm... And that is supposed to convince me to buy one. Not.
I don't think you can buy one yet anyway. Iwas very much of the same opinion as little as a couple of months ago, right about the time there had been no new blog posts, no news about anything in fact. Now that they are posting and seem to be moving forward again I'm a bit more confidant that they'll eventually come out with a product.

The problem is that it will be competing now with every other tablet that comes out in time for the holidays. So, as much as I think I might like it, I'm going to be doing a fair amount of comparison and review reading before I buy anything.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote