View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #3
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Thanks Harry. Yes, I know the screen size isn't ideal for reading...but ya gotta go with what fits the budget and so far I'm not finding anything else in that price range. There area few tablet PCs I'm looking at...but I hate to buy anything without researching so this is part of the research!!!

I came across this odd-end model on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-7-Touch-MI...item1e5d322589

There's so many knock-offs out there...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote