View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #83
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
I will be interesting to see how this shakes out. Feedly currently uses Google reader for it's backend and are going to have to roll out their own backend to replace it. I would expect there to be hiccups. I also read that Digg is going to build a backend that is API compatible with Google reader.
Feedly supposedly already has their backend (Normandy) working, and has been working on it for the past year. As far as I can tell with Digg, they've done nothing but post that they're going to build something. Given the time and complexity, I'm going to bet on Feedly over Digg.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote