View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #11
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
My PW screen is probably sub-par, as the font appear 'washed-out' when compared to my KT.
The wider bazel is also a plus for the KT.
The battery on the KT also lasts longer than a sneeze. The PW battery is just too short lived, if you use 3g with any frequency.

Said so, in any sub-optimal light (that is, all the time, for practical purposes), I prefer the PW screen. I just wish the fonts were not so... I'll use the same expression again, for lack of a better one... washed out. I guess that is lack of contrast. The fonts on my KT are much, much darker, when you put them side by side.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote