View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 11:47 AM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
It has been my experience that current and backlist books from the major publishers have the same availability at Amazon and Sony -- also Fictionwise, BooksOnBoard, and the other online e-Book stores. Amazon has more of the self-published stuff because they actively recruited the authors to use their publishing software and interface.

I suspect that our library here at MobileRead contains many books that you would enjoy, particularly since you say that you enjoy "anything well-written". I took a quick look into the library looking for books set in Asia, but all that popped out at me were adventure books set in the South Seas.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote