View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #32
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Kobo has stated that the Touch, the Mini and the Glo will share firmware. So, we can already answer most of these.

whatsmyuseragent.com reports

Code:
Mozilla/5.0(Linux; U; Android2.0; en-us;) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1 (Kobo Touch)
I interpret that as "Safari", but I haven't been reading user agents for a while
It uses the same rendering engine as Safari, in that it uses WebKit, but it is definitely not Safari. It also reports itself to websites as being Safari, which is a bad move from the Kobo developers I think, but it does increase compatibility with some badly coded websites.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote