View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #24
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Line 50 of the batch file
Code:
if not exist "%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\%JAVAPROG%" got not_jre7_32
should be
Code:
if not exist "%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\%JAVAPROG%" goto not_jre7_32
You are correct - not sure how that got past the test I ran!

As it happens that error forced you down a path that had another error (a mispelt variable name)! Strange how there can be this many errors in code that is used every day! That is a problem with trying to simulate test cases on a system that is not identical to the real target system.

Anyway - here is yet another revised rungui.cmd file that I hope will work this time! Sorry about all these problems but I am grateful to you for helping me work on solving them.

As an aside have you by any chance tried that hard-coded line I suggested as a workaround that should work on your system?
Attached Files
File Type: zip rungui.zip (2.1 KB, 327 views)
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote