Thread: Literary Ebooks only
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 05:06 AM   #8
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Well, I have a very strong preference for e-books. I really find them much easier to read. But the poll is for e-books only and we are a small group dealing with a specific area of reading interest.

If there were a choice between an e-book and a pbook, I would always go for the former if I thought I might like it {and if there were no serious price differential}. Sometimes I already have the pbook in my personal library anyhow and can use it if needed.

So, while I hope that an e-book will be the normal or default selection—all things {especially price} being equal—in the end, I was convinced that the safer option was to be inclusive, so I voted "no".
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote