View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #808
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
My testing this version of the driver had strange results. Of the six books I've sent, only one actually opened. And none appeared in the library lists. There was tile for each, but they had a default icon for the cover.

One of the reasons for the problem is the user table. Mine has two rows. One is for my userid and the other is for "trilogybundle@kobo.com". When the driver fetched the userid, it fetched the wrong one and the books didn't appear as part of the library. The correct user row has null for the __DeviceId.

When I tried to open most of the books, there was a "cannot open" error.

I've fiddled with the code to use the correct user, but haven't had any better luck. I also fiddled in the database a bit to see what was happening. Unfortunately, I think I just killed it.

I'll have another play tomorrow.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote