View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 03:43 AM   #806
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Well then, way to go Kobo...sounds like I forgot to consider that they probably would actually remove files that aren't in their list (books that "the user asked to have removed"). I've got a bad feeling that even moving books into the right location would cause them to be removed during a sync because of that.

Well, I guess I could put the option in anyway with a big "you must never use wifi or Kobo Desktop" warning, but I don't think that's reasonable for most people.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote