View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #796
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
Can you try with no justification and left justification?
(I suppose you mean through AuraHD GUI).

When I force left alignment within the GUI, overriding the CSS justified style inside the book, (<body style="text-align:justify;">), the extra spacing is gone as expected...

When using Off, (but justified through the native style of body) or Full Justification, the bug is present.

I've just opened the kepub.epub sent to my Aura HD. As example, the code for the second test sentence is:

Code:
  <p><span class="koboSpan" id="kobo.2.1">—This is AStressTestWithVeryLongWordsAgainstJustification, —whoever exclaimed—.</span> <span class="koboSpan" id="kobo.2.2">TheStressTest ContinuesHere.</span></p>
So unless koboSpan has some kind of setting which breaks the rendering I don't see anything wrong in that sentence...

Maybe, although you supposed that it was your fault it is actually Kobo's...

Last edited by arspr; 11-08-2013 at 05:04 PM.
arspr is offline   Reply With Quote