View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:28 PM   #6
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlove1986 View Post
I just bought my Kindle Fire yesterday. I have a MacBook Air using Mac OS X version 10.5.8. I have connected the Fire to my Mac via the USB cord that came with the Fire and have opened Calibre but Calibre doesn't recognize that a device is connected. Any advice? I had no problems with my old Kindle Keyboard version.
A simple and easy alternative is to install ES File Explorer (free) on your Fire HD. It has a built-in feature of wireless file transfer to/from your laptop/computer via your LAN. It is easy to use and is an excellent file manger as well. I use this app regularly for moving files/books between a Fire HD, and other Android tablets, and my computers.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote