View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 10:30 AM   #7
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
The last one was The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. Exquisite!
This is my answer also. I also recently gave 5 stars to Catching Fire (second in the Hunger Games trilogy, but unfortunately the rest of the trilogy wasn't nearly as good), Hero of Ages (third in Mistborn trilogy), and Ghost Brigades (second in the Old Man's War series).

Quote:
Originally Posted by perilous View Post
I just finished "The Blind Assassin", by Margaret Atwood. It is a superb piece of writing! By far the best book I've read in many years.
This one's been on my tbr list for quite a while... I may have to read this one next. I've been suffering from decision paralysis lately, so thanks for helping me make a decision
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote