View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I'm assuming you are referring to ebooks only, so I'll have to limit myself to fiction (I buy nonfiction in hardcover).

It has been a real struggle lately to find 5-star fiction ebooks. But there are some. I would give all of Vicki Tyley's mystery ebooks 5 stars. I would give all of Shayne Parkinson's historical fiction ebooks 5+ stars.

In fantasy, I really like Richard Tuttle. I would give most of his ebooks 5 stars, and none less than 4 stars.

Also worth 5 stars are Lee Goldberg's The Man With the Iron On Badge and Jana DeLeon's Mudbug trilogy.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote