View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #8
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I chose "Other". If the price of an ebook is under $10, I'd buy it even if the paperback version costs less. If it's over $10 (usually for new releases), if the hardcover is cheaper than the ebook, I'd be more likely to wait for prices to go down unless it's a title that I really, really, really want.
Interesting. What happens at $10 that makes the pbook a factor?
It almost sounds like you are using the hardcover as a governor to try keep your spending under control, and if the hardcovers weren't there, you'd go on a crazy book-buying spree.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote