View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:18 PM   #195
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Quote:
Can you tell me how to do after mobi for stardict dictionary or xml or tab file?
Sorry, I do not understand your request.

If it means "How can I obtain a MOBI dictionary from StarDict/XML/CSV file", the answer is: 1) convert your StarDict/XML dictionary to CSV, with tab delimiters and 2) use tab2opf + mobigen.

But I guess that is not your question, because you already knew the answer.

Would you mind stating it clearer, please?

(BTW, I have plans to include reading/outputting from/to MOBI in Penelope, but that is not going to happen before 2 weeks, due to a crazy work schedule.)
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote