View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #24
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I changed how the links worked after DaleDe (the wiki moderator) made some changes and suggested that I do it his (wiki standard) way. Your number links, with only the numbers clickable, will not work for links to wiki pages without violating that standard. Why not just make the text clickable instead, like a typical web page URL? This is primarily an Index, not list of references at the bottom of an informational web page like a wikipedia page.

FYI: DaleDe's wiki standard had only the "- domain" part of offsite links not clickable, and I think it is important to keep the site mod happy...

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-11-2012 at 08:48 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote