View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:08 AM   #126
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
Thank you, Blossom and AkumaTakeshi for testing. I'm happy to be sure the registry settings that 1.1.1268 added solved the issue. Now I need to find a clean way to set them. (At this moment, the installer code is somewhat messy; it is only a quick workaround...)

Alan (and possibly others), you don't need to try version 1.1.1268 unless you experience "no cover" issues.

To be sure, I appreciate Alan very much. You did a lot of testing patiently. I wouldn't find the point added in 1.1.1268 without your cooperation. I noticed it by comparing two reports you provided and comparing the differences against AkumaTakeshi's report and my own to sive which registry entries are common to all failing cases but not to all successful cases. I'm sorry I took too long to reach the solution and didn't make it on time.

-- Alissa
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote