View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #14
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox View Post
I'm torn between the PRS-600 and the BeBook Neo - I really need to be able to merge PDF annotations back into the document (for marking up manuscripts and returning them to the author) and it's not clear if/when that will be supported on the Neo. OTOH the screen glare on the Sony is a worry.
The Neo will display PDFs better than the 600 but no 6" device will be great for reading PDFs. I'm not sure whether the Kindle DXG allows you to annotate PDFs but if it does then this would be a reasonable choice. If Asus produce their DR900 next month then this might be an even better option.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote