View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #25
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I like having the skin covering up all the white but it doesn't feel as good in the hand as the bare plastic. If you enjoy reading outside the case, you might not enjoy it as much with a skin.
Interesting. I am a little worried about the feel of it, and that got me thinking the other day that what I really want is a paper skin for my Kindle. I was thinking I could just use that PSD from DecalGirl and actually print my own skin on a nice, thick piece of paper (that isn't white, obviously). You could even print letters on the keys so those could be covered as well, and you wouldn't have to have a cutout.

I'm not great with the photoshop, so I haven't tried it yet. Also, I'd have to find a good adhesive that didn't leave a film. I'm sure something like that exists at a crafts store - I've seen spray adhesives there that look like they're made for non-permanent applications.

Anyone with the photoshop skills care to make a blank template out of the decalgirl one, put the letters on it and post it here?
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote