View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #23
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Watson View Post
I thought posting a link might be pushing it a bit too much, but thanks for asking! Here it is: http://tinyurl.com/cnwzb9

You can also get there by going to the Amazon.com site and entering "Kindle Stand" in the search window for the whole store. The last time I looked, my product was about #5 on the list that came up on that search.
If you don't want to paste a long link in your post, our site has a function similar to Tinyurl. Use this button: It will let you add the link and the text you would like it to display. For example:

Acrylic Desktop Stand
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote