View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 02:20 PM   #14
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I still do not understand how you accomplish this. My android which has no collections or books whatsover, syncs with my account and all the collections which are on the pw2 show up on the android.
That's exactly what should happen. I assume barryem, like some other people have mentioned, uses different collection names so he knows which ones are meant for each Kindle.

And for what it's worth, sirmaru thinks we're all idiots for not feeling that that solves everything, for everybody. That's probably why you don't remember this.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote