View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 07:19 PM   #17
duckeedoug
Zealot
duckeedoug doesn't litterduckeedoug doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 505
I checked my local target and Nadda on the reader or the accessories. My Target is a smaller neigborhood target as opposed to a greatland or regional target. I am quite sure that the Greatland and regional area targets would probably be the first to stock the Sony product line. My target does not have a garden department like all of the other Targets that I have been too, and it is part of a shared strip with a Staples, etc as opposed to a standalone structure.

My target didn't even have a display area set up yet - unless I just missed it, but I went specifically for the purpose of hunting out the display so I'm sure that I didn't miss it. Probably the best suggestions is for the someone who know that the unit is stocked at their Target to write down the SKU/Stock number and post it here in Mobileread. This number should be good across NA and any clerk worth their weight in salt should be able to look the number up via their PDA or computer. I'm not sure if the online SKU would be the same as the in store SKU.

Also the SKU for the Book light cover would be nice as well as I'm quite interested in this solution.
duckeedoug is offline   Reply With Quote