View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 01:11 PM   #16
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetroses View Post
today i went to best buy, target, and a bookstore, and know one in any of the stores had any idea of what a sony reader was. i had to explain what it did and they insisted that they had no such thing in the store. i walked out disappointed, because i wanted to hold one in my hand and check it out. all the store have this reader online on their website, but not in the store yet. even though this device has been out for a couple years, no one has a clue. well i am still searching and hoping i find one soon.
You may need to check a different Target store. I have been to 3 of them and 2 stores had a few readers and only a few accessories. You may be able to find them in a Borders Books if you have one near you. I have never seen them in Best Buy. Wal-Mart also has the Sony listed online but as far as I know you won't find any in stores.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote