View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #51
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vice-versa View Post
I had a one of this kind for my Touch, but realised with my Glo (that I keep on a pouch since I find the case I want for it) that it add an extra weight that is a pain as I suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome. So I either search for a stand like this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Luxury-Folio...035026&sr=8-38 (I'm pretty sure they had one for the Glo earlier in the week, but it's no more displaied, that's strange ) or a case like the one I pointed to above. I don't want elastic to hold the corners as it age quickly and so become ineffective.
I have this one in blue, I bought it on eBay for a few pounds just for the stand.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote