View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:03 PM   #43
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
If my replacement PW looks better than the one I have now, I will not be waiting 10 days. This is an e-ink screen not LCD so I don't know that the iPad comparison is valid.
I do know when on a LCD when the light is getting ready to go out it's gets a pink tint to it so I wouldn't want to keep it either. The pink tint may go away too for while then bulb may flash on and off till it's completely dead. My first LCD monitor did this. I left it on 24/7 after switching from CRT not understanding they only have so much life. Now I make sure to turn them off when not in use.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote