View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #32
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
Blossom, give in to temptation. After some initial issues with the evenness of the lighting and the shading, some of which has gone away as the device has burnt in and some which I have gotten used to, I can tell you that it is the best kindle reading experience that I have had. Be sure to get it with the Kindle cover. The auto on / auto off effect with the cover makes it feel very "booky". My only regret is that they shrank the memory. I would love to carry a larger library around.
I'm going to wait and check out a demo. This is the first time I actually needed to. I just can't justify with the Quality control issues of ordering one. The non black text worries me. It's one of the reasons I was so unhappy with my K4S. So I'm going to wait. I will be upgrading my Kindle Fire I think to the HD version if I don't get a Paperwhite.

If I do get a PW I will get another Eco-Flip cover or something like it. I need my hand hold. For me the feature of opening a cover and turning on the PW isn't a real issue. I always go to home page before putting a Kindle to sleep because I have to sync when I am done.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote